Comment on page
How to heat Dishes
Our new Dishes are making huge waves with the Spoon Crew and I know you can’t wait to dive into these delicious meals too! So let's get straight to the good stuff..how to prepare your Dishes! Enjoy your Dishes by following the tips below.
- 1.Transfer to a microwave-safe dish. You can also keep your meal in our BPA-free container. Simply remove the paper sleeve, then use a knife to carefully to make 5 slits.
- 2.Microwave on high for 3-5 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165ºF (cooking times may vary depending on wattage).
*The food will be hot, so please remove the plastic cover carefully and enjoy
- 1.Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- 2.Remove all packaging and transfer your meal to an oven-safe baking dish then cover.
- 3.Heat in oven for 10 minutes or until heated through (165°F).
Last modified 2mo ago